Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Birthday Bud!

Hola!

Spanish Blooper: We talked with two gals that were outside by their truck. They weren’t too interested in anything that we had to say so I pulled out a “Because He Lives” video card and gave it to them. Then I was explaining what the video was about and meant to say “we can watch it with you right now if you’d like” but I said, “Podemos morir...” (We can die…)! Their faces were priceless and I realized that I used the wrong word! My companion was laughing hysterically at me and I quickly fixed my sentence to Podemos mirar... (We can watch…).

We had soccer night on Friday! It was our Wichita West Spanish Branch against the Kellogg Spanish Branch and it was so much fun! Their Branch is a lot bigger than ours and they had a lot of older people and we had a lot of youth (ages 8-12). It was a blast! I realized how out of shape I am and how uncoordinated I have gotten but we had a fun time with everyone!

Scripture Blooper: We invited Sonya to read Moroni 10 but she started on the top of the page on the left hand side and read Moroni 9:8 – “And the husbands and fathers of those women and children they have slain; and they feed the women upon the flesh of their husbands, and the children upon the flesh of their fathers; and no water, save a little, do they give unto them.” She was very confused and we died laughing as we read it with her! We were able to explain to her the context and she was totally fine later on.

Matthew 25:40…
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Misionera Amor!
Siempre Una Aventura
Hermana Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment